Monday, June 18, 2012

14 weeks

14 WEEKS :)
Age when you found out you were pregnant: 25
Did you experience any pregnancy symptoms?: fatigue and just didn't feel good all day for about the first month and a half after I found out.
How far along were you when you found out?: 6 and 1/2 weeks
Was your little one planned or a surprise?: a surprise and a blessing :)
When is your EDD?: December 17th, 2012
How many weeks are you currently?: 14 weeks
Is this your first child? yes
What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant?: to be honest scared
Who was the first person you told that you were pregnant?: katinka
How far along were you when you felt baby kick for the first time?: hasn't happened yet
What month did you find out the sex of your baby?: we will find out the end of July
Are you having a boy or girl?:
Have you/are you planning on attending any Lamaze classes?: we'll go to a birthing class
Do you have a name picked out?: nothing set in stone but we have a few picked out
What kind of birth plan are you considering?: not sure yet
What pregnancy discomforts have you experienced?: my pants being a little too tight now
What pregnancy related books have you read/are you currently reading?: What to Expect When Expecting and just other magazines or stuff I've googled.
Any weird pregnancy dreams?: yes alot of them
Who do you want in the delivery room with you?: my fiancee and not sure about who else
Are you planning on breast feeding?: yes
Do you plan on having any more little ones?: not in the next two years


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: i had lost 3 lbs at my last dr. appt 2 weeks ago
Maternity clothes? a pair of shorts
Stretch marks? not on my stomach yet
Sleep:  wake up alot but still sleep on my stomach or side
Best moment this week: being in the 2nd trimester officially
Miss anything? being able to eat a cold turkey & swiss sandwich
Movement: none yet, hopefully will start feeling him/her in about 2 to 4 weeks
Food Cravings: not really yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: smells make me queasy mostly
Have you started to show yet: a little bit
Gender: don't know yet
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time but i have my moments
Looking forward to: finding out what we're having so we can get the baby room started

I wanted to start a blog so I can keep track of everything during my pregnancy and print them out to make a book after.  I am so excited and blessed to be having a baby with the man I plan to spend the rest of my life with. We can't wait to hold our baby and have our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment