Monday, June 25, 2012

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, dont have a scale
Maternity clothes? still just a pair of shorts
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep:  sleeping on my sides alot and getting up about 3 times to pee
Best moment this week: knowing my baby is growing and having a dr appt in 2 days
Miss anything? my family..
Movement: none yet
Food Cravings: caramel milkshakes, chips w/cottage cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: i was in the sun too long yesterday and that made me feel queasy and tired. smells still bother me alittle bit 
Have you started to show yet: a little bit
Gender: don't know yet will find out in about 4 weeks and 2 days
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: def up and down every day. very emotional some days
Looking forward to: finding out whether its a boy or girl and buying stuff to decorate the baby room!

No comments:

Post a Comment